HR Business Partner
Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 02 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new HR Business Partner job has just been made available at a technology services company to support a new business unit in Singapore. You will be tasked to support the senior business leaders to conceptualise and execute talent management strategies and HR initiatives to support the growth in the region.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the CHRO and managing a team of junior HR Business Partners, you will understand and identify critical business needs and/or gaps, and propose suitable HR measures and initiatives to support the business leaders as the company expands this new business unit.
- Conceptualise and execute critical HR programmes and strategies to support the growth of a new business unit, including working with key stakeholders in identify business capabilities, talent needs and/or gaps to drive business performance
- Provide HR solutions and business plans to support and drive HR agenda i.e. talent management, compensation and benefits initiatives
- Coach and lead a team of HR Business Partners in the areas of talent management, talent pipeline and learning and development; this includes establishing a working relationship with the internal HR services
- Drive the annual manpower cost, headcount budgeting and operating plan discussion, which will include the annual performance review exercise and internal talent strategy
To succeed in the HR Business Partner role, you must have a proven track record in HR business partnering, including experience in setting up new teams/business units in technology.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' HR Business Partnering experience, preferably gained in a multinational company
- Ideally with experience in start-ups and/or experience in setting up new business units/teams with the ability to think strategically and be hands-on
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture, and results-oriented
The company is one of the leading players in the IT services sector. Due to strong business demands and growth, there is a need for them to establish a new business unit to support their clients and internal stakeholders, particularly focusing on the digital space.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Business Partner job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng