HR Manager, SEA
Salary SGD80000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A HR Manager, SEA job based in Singapore has just been made available at a Fortune 500 multinational company in the manufacturing sector.
About the HR Manager, SEA role:
Reporting to the HR Director APAC, you will run the full spectrum of HR operations whilst providing HR Business Partnering support to senior business leaders.
- Partner the management team to provide HR support to optimise people, structure, processes and culture with the goal of achieving business results within the region
- Implement HR policies and processes to ensure they are effective and relevant, and aligned to business and organisational goals
- Manage headcount cost and resources within the region jointly with the business leaders and location HR members
- Lead the region’s hiring activities, ensuring timely onboarding of required talents for growth purposes; this includes needs identification, sourcing, interviewing, selection, onboarding and on-job training arrangements
- Work with finance and management team to establish suitable budgets for hiring and training initiatives
- Plan and facilitate training programme targets for performance strengthening and business growth; coordinate leadership development efforts that foster career progression and skills development
- HR administration across the region, including contracts, new employee on-boarding, JD ownership, compensation and benefits, performance reviews, salary bench-marking, and employment law compliance
- Back up Asia’s human resource information systems, including performance management system OPR2.0
- HR managerial duties for Singapore office; oversee payroll for Singapore office
- Work closely with the global HR team within the business units for centralised initiatives and HR-related systems
To succeed in the HR Manager, SEA role, you must be familiar with running HR operations in a manufacturing company and have the ability to execute HR strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Degree holder with at least six to eight years' HR experience, preferably gained in a manufacturing firm
- Team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think out of the box to be creative with HR practices
- Familiar with employment legislation in Singapore
This is a Fortune 500 MNC in the manufacturing industry with a global footprint and extensive growth in the South East Asian region.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh