HR Director, International Markets
Salary SGD200000 - SGD230000 per annum + Highly competitive salary
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 07 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A HR Director, International Markets job has just been made available at a leading Chinese property developer based in Singapore. You will be joining a growing business and leading a geographically-dispersed HR team in Asia Pacific.
About the HR Director, International Markets role:
You will be tasked to manage the conceptualisation, design and implementation of a new centralised HR function in Singapore and covering the international markets.
- Use market data and analytics to ensure a robust and competitive C&B framework in the region
- Ensure the ongoing training, development and upskilling of existing talent within the region
- Motivate, inspire and retain top talent within the HR team
- Translate the business objectives into actionable HR policies and operations that are both functions and compliant for the regions in which the business operates
To succeed in this HR Director, International Markets role, you should be capable of working well in dynamic environments and be a strong communicator.
- Capable of working well in dynamic environments; being able to ‘draw the roadmap’ for HR, rather than implementing policies in well-structured environments
- Hands-on approach, with an ability to work with your teams in the region to identify policies, best practices as well as addressing local challenges
- Ability to converse in mandarin would be an advantage, as you need need to liaise with the Chinese executive leadership
- Strong communicator, collaborative customer-centric approach and accountability
- Culturally literate with an ability to manage stakeholders in a diverse environment
The organisation is at a very exciting stage of growth. As it grows aggressively in the region, it needs highly-qualified talent to drive best practices every step of the way. Attracting candidates from major US and European MNCs, this is an environment that is as diverse as it is dynamic. This business offers an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to take accountability for meaningful change in a growing organisation.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin