Country HR Manager
Salary SGD70000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 02 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Country HR Manager job has just been made available at a Swiss manufacturing MNC currently in the midst of expansion in the APAC region. You will be based in Singapore and take the lead in HR initiatives and operations.
About the Country HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will manage the full spectrum of HR with an emphasis of talent management, organisational development and employee engagement.
- Oversee the full spectrum of HR operations, particularly in the talent development and employee engagement
- Partner and advise global HQ on reviewing and enhancing the HR policies and processes across the region on a strategic and operational level
- Support senior stakeholders on strategic solutions or guidance which will promote the business objectives and goals
To succeed in the Country HR Manager role, you must have a proven track record in HR operations in a manufacturing company and implement various HR initiatives to resolve issues.
- Degree holder with at least six years' HR experience, preferably gained in a manufacturing firm
- Team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think out of the box to be creative with HR practices
- Familiar with employment legislation in Singapore
The Swiss manufacturing MNC has a strong global footprint of over 50,000 employees. You can expect internal growth opportunities and high visibility as you will be working with global/regional stakeholders.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh