HR Manager / Business Partner APAC
Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 11 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of the Asia Pacific (APAC) business, a professional services company is recruiting a HR Manager / Business Partner APAC to join the team based in Singapore. You will be tasked to lead the APAC portfolio and ensure HR deliverables meet business requirements.
About the HR Manager / Business Partner APAC role:
You will be accountable for the end-to-end HR operational delivery across APAC, and work in collaboration with global HR colleagues to deliver holistic, professional and timely HR services to the business. This includes building relationships with regional business leaders and country HR leads to ensure alignment , as well as optimising HR services through high-touch engagement and oversight of the HR function.
- The design and management of regional HR business strategy. Work with the relevant delivery mechanisms to deliver a holistic HR service to the business
- Drive continuous improvement and service innovation by designing, implementing and delivering HR initiatives relevant to the countries' businesses and keeping within the group policies
- Facilitate an agile and effective working relationship between the APAC management team, regional HR, business stakeholders and all onsite teams across APAC
- Actively consult and support HR activities, which include but not limited to performance management, critical employee-related HR matters such as terms and conditions of employment, conflict resolution and grievances
- Manage business change and impact on business, including preparing the business for any change and creating communication plans
- Review the performance of hires into the business and, together with the Head of People, drive any changes and innovation to the assessment and selection framework as necessary to ensure the best talent is being delivered
- Conduct periodic reviews of regional compensation and benefits to ensure internal equity and benchmark against industry standards. Analyse wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plans
- Accountable for the annual regional compensation reviews, liaising with regional HR and finance in relation to the pay structure revision. Work with the APAC MD and CSD to ensure efficiency
- Work alongside the Learning and Organisational Development team to ensure all employees are provided the right learning and development framework that supports their professional development
To succeed in this HR Manager / Business Partner APAC role, you will need an ability to build strong working relationships with leaders and managers across Asia Pacific countries.
- At least eight years of experience in a HR Business Partner or HR Manager capacity
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field
- Strong working knowledge of APAC region, particularly for China, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and the SEA region
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence/guide in-country HR leads/managers
- Possess solid problem–solving and business acumen skills
- Ability to exercise proactive and independent judgment, along with the ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while possessing a desire to succeed and add value to the employee base
This professional services company has proven to be one of the market leaders in their sector, and has experienced consistent and strong year-on-year growth in Asia Pacific. Hence, there is a need for a strategic and hands-on HR professional to put through best HR practices to support the organisation on their expansion.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager / Business Partner APAC role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng