Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 19 April 2017
An exciting HR Advisor Role has just become available at one of the most reputable FMCG companies in Singapore.
About the HR Advisor Role:
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor in Singapore - the location includes a mix of global teams based in Singapore (e.g. International Supply Centre, Global Marketing, Global Innovation, etc.) and also key markets such as South East Asia and Global Travel (Asia) teams.
As the HR Advisor you would work across these diverse teams, owning and driving the agenda across HR Analytics, Engagement, Talent Management and Development.
- Custodian of HR data analytics and expected to not just generate monthly organisation churn reports and updating of structure but also able to analyse the numbers, interpret trends or patterns and draw insights that will help generate conversations critical in shifting the strategic HR agenda
- In the OE and Productivity space, be proactive in keeping track of our progress in executing the plans; prepare monthly status updates (FTEs & Savings plan vs target); highlight key variances and justification of change
- Highlight potential opportunities and watch-outs
- Champion Singapore’s employee engagement initiatives which includes leading the annual Value Survey exercise, analyse the results and draw out key insights that would help facilitate discussion at the leadership and employee levels leading to the development of key action plans
Learning and Development
- Lead and organise Leadership Development programs for the location (LEAP, Everyday Leadership, Amazing People Managers, DLPP, Induction Programs, etc) and where appropriate facilitate some of these programs
- A strong understanding of leadership principles and be able to facilitate discussions with faculty members to ensure the right outcome is achieved
- Find creative ways to enhance learning by working alongside HRBPs and TE team to effectively use the 70:20:10 principles as one of the levers to drive readiness for next role/level
Early Career Development
- Ensure our Early Career Graduates are receiving the right exposure and stretch necessary to accelerate their readiness and potential which will include tracking and monitoring their performance and potential; and ensuring the Early Career grads are receiving the right level of development as per the global curricular as well as on the job training
- Lead the ECG Talent Committee and ensure key action are carried out
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a degree holder with five to seven years' experience.
- Strong background in Data Analytics (need not be HR related)
- Comfortable with numbers and have advanced level skills in Excel or other similar data management tools.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong attention to details and able to spot variance and patterns
- Ability to influence and generate a positive energy around our engagement agenda especially with the broader takeholders leading to a greater partnership that will help successfully drive the execution of our engagement activities
This FMCG company is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan