HR Business Partner Manufacturing
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 19 April 2017
A leading FMCG MNC is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner Manufacturing to focus on the Singapore plant.
About the HR Business Partner Manufacturing Role:
Reporting to the Senior HR Leader, the HR Business Partner Manufacturing will provide HR consultancy to the line managers of the plant and deliver HR plans ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- Deliver HR Support to Business Leaders and advise them on the application of HR policies
- Implement HR processes and provide advice on Employee Relations
- Lead HR transformation initiatives and change management
- Help manage all HR topics related to the plant including recruitment, talent management, compensation and benefits and change management
To be successful in this role, you should have at least five years' HR Business Partnering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Business partnering experience in a plant
- Strong HR Generalist experience and knowledge of Singapore laws
- Proven agent of change, with strong appreciation of business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
The company is a Top Tier FMCG MNC with a strong presence in APAC. They offer great opportunities to work and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in Singapore.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take up a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand