Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 03 April 2017
A listed mining/ energy resources company is looking to hire an experienced HR Manager to assist in HR policy making and other HR duties.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will supervise a team of 4 and will oversee full spectrum of human resource and administration functions. It includes HR policy making, implementing HR strategies, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent retention and employee relations.
- Review, develop and implement HR strategies to address needs and support organisational objectives and growth
- Administer HR policies and provide employee benefits' recommendations
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions - staffing, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and payroll checking
- HR operational duties
- Coordination of company events
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the stakeholders. You must also possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Degree/Diploma in related discipline
- About 10 years' HR generalist experience with supervisory experience
- Familiar with labour regulations in Singapore
- Hands on, able to lead, able to synergise the team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful HR personnel will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and looking to take your career forward, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay