HR Manager, APAC (1 year contract)
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 03 April 2017
Our RPO business, Resource Solutions is currently seeking to hire an experienced HR Manager to cover the APAC region. This will be a 1 year contract role, which will be convertible to permanent, based on your performance.
Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
Since 1997, Resource Solutions have helped many of the world’s leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire. As part of the Robert Walters Group, Resource Solutions is currently operating from a network of 53 offices in 24 countries.
About the HR Manager, APAC (1 year contract) Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Manager will lead a superior HR service for Resource Solutions ensuring HR deliverables meet business requirements across APAC.
- Take responsibility as the senior relationship manager to regional business leaders and global HR, responsible for ensuring alignment to optimise the HR service through high touch engagement and oversight of the Resource Solutions HR function
- Design, plan, drive and lead in consultation with global HR, initiatives, projects and continuous improvement to ensure HR delivery, consistency of process and maximise effectiveness
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory, legislative and internal Group policies and requirements
- Drive continuous improvement and service innovation by designing, implementing and delivering HR initiatives relevant to the country business and keeping within the Group ways
- Review the performance of hires into the business and together with the Head of People drive any changes and innovation to the Assessment & Selection framework as necessary to ensure the best talent is being delivered
- Work alongside the Learning and Organisational Development team to ensure that all RS employees are provided with the right learning and development framework which supports their professional development and enables then to deliver a service which is market leading
- Promote a culture of development that promotes internal mobility and a strong focus on career development whilst continuing to drive a market leading service for clients
To succeed in the HR Manager, APAC (1 year contract) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast paced environment and liaise with key stakeholders regionally.
- Qualified Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field
- Possess a minimum five years' solid HR experience, preferably from the Professional Services or Consulting industry
- Solid problem solving and business acumen skills, with the ability to exercise great initiative, independent judgement and maintain confidential information
- Experience is project management would be advantageous
- Immediately available candidates preferred
- Minimum travelling would be required
At Resource Solutions, they are looking for individuals with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment as well as being adaptable and possess a desire to succeed and add value to their employee base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing business and great career progression opportunities await the right person in this HR Manager, APAC (1 year contract) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay