Country HR Director
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 31 March 2017
A leading international Manufacturing company is looking for a Country HR Director in Singapore to join their fast-paced, demanding and high engagement company.
About the Country HR Director Role:
You will be responsible for all local HR services including but not limited to employee relations, compensation and benefits, HR initiatives and programs.
- Partner with the business stakeholders and advise them on issues related to employee relations, HR policies and processes
- Prepare and manage all HR reports are deliver on a timely manner accurately
- Lead the local HR strategy in line with the regional initiatives
- Business Partner and provide support to regional business leaders based in Singapore
To succeed in this Country HR Director role, you should have 10 years' experience in a HR leading position in an international company.
- A qualified degree and/or professional qualification in HR Management with at least 10 years' relevant HR work experience in a multicultural environment
- Experience handling factories and dealing with local unions
- Strong business partnering skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communications skills
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand