HR & Admin Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 10 March 2017
A global mid sized supply chain management service provider is hiring a HR & Admin Manager (country level).
About the HR & Admin Manager Role:
In this role, you will supervise a team of 5. You will oversee full spectrum of human resource and administration functions. It includes staffing, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent retention and employee relations
- Review, develop and implement HR strategies to address needs and support organisational objectives and growth
- Administer HR policies and provide employee benefits' recommendations
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions - staffing, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and payroll checking
- HR operational duties
- Office administration work - oversee the procurement of office equipment and office supplies
- Office facilities management including renovation works
- Coordination of company events
To succeed in this HR & Admin Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all stakeholders across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree/Diploma in related discipline
- About eight years' HR generalist experience with three years' supervisory experience
- Familiar with labour regulations in Singapore
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful HR personnel will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and looking to take your career forward, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay