HR Director, South Asia
Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 03 March 2017
A leading European industrial products company is recruiting for a HR Director to lead their South Asia portfolio. Their operations have expanded exponentially in Asia and hence, there is a need to hire a high calibre HR Director who is able to partner effectively with senior management on HR policies and HR transformation.
About the HR Director, South Asia Role:
Reporting to the Regional President, the HR Director will responsible for the overall management of human resources, systems and practices in South Asia.
- Act as a strategic business partner to senior stakeholders by providing insightful counsel as well as hands-on assistance when necessary
- Involved in the integration projects of acquired businesses in the region
- Work closely with countries and/or business unit to ensure smooth integration and harmonisation of policies, systems and talent management program to ensure that the relevant structure is put in place to support the immediate and long term business objectives
To succeed in the HR Director, South Asia role, you must have a strong business partnering experience on a regional level and the experience in M&A post-business integration.
- Degree qualified
- 10 years' regional experience in HR business partnering
- Exposure to South Asia such as India will be an advantage
- Strong influence and negotiation skills to work effectively with top management team in the region and headquarters
- Team-player who is independent, task oriented and proactive in driving process/systems improvements
This a globally recognised company who has displayed consistent growth despite of market slowdown. The successful candidate can look forward to a exciting phrase in their career.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng