Senior Regional HRBP
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A leading Consumer Goods MNC is looking for a Senior Regional HRBP based in Singapore to join their regional fast-paced, demanding and high engagement HQ.
About the Senior Regional HRBP Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR VP, the Senior Regional HRBP will provide HR consultancy to the Regional Business Heads and deliver HR plans ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- Deliver HR Support to Business Heads and drive performance culture by developing leadership behaviours
- Implement global HR processes into local organisation and translate where needed to local needs
- Lead HR transformation initiatives and change management
- Develop short and long term strategies across all HR topics including talent management, compensation and benefits and change management
To be successful in this role, you should have at least eight years' HR Business Partnering experience in a matrix organisational structure.
- Business partnering experience dealing with Business Heads
- Experience handling global/regional strategies
- Proven agent of change, with strong appreciation of business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
The company is a Top Tier Consumer Goods MNC with a strong presence in APAC. They offer a great opportunity for a Senior Regional HR Business Partner to work and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in Singapore.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take up a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand