Assistant HR Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A industry leader in transportation and logistics is hiring an Assistant HR Manager to join its Singapore office.
About the Assistant HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will be leading a team of 4. You will support full spectrum of HR functions and to cultivate a productive work team in the company.
- Overseeing a team of 4
- Providing full spectrum of HR functions - Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, Training and Development
- Partner site business managers in the identification, development and implementation of people and HR programs
- Maintaining and improving employee engagement
- Ensuring the staff performance management, manages talent and provides effective succession planning
- Supporting the development and HR initiatives
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager role, you must have eight years' HR generalist experience with two to three years in supervisory role.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources / Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Certification
- Working experience in industrial sectors are preferred
- Outspoken, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Assistant HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you! Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this newly created role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay