Salary SGD65000 - SGD71500 per annum
Consultant Laureen Lim (R1652916)
Date posted 22 February 2017
A reputable hospitality company is looking for a Payroll Specialist to be responsible for all payroll matters in the APAC offices.
About the Payroll Specialist Role:
In this role, you will work with the finance team to coordinate payroll approval and funding instructions.
- Responsible for preparation and verification of payroll
- Manage relationships with global payroll vendors
- Support ongoing HR projects with payroll feedback and data when required
To succeed in this Payroll Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively both as an individual and a team member.
- Fluent in English and Korean as you will need to work closely with Korean-speaking counterparts and translate documents in Korean
- Experience in Korean payroll
- Experience with Workday
- Able to travel - 25%
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused payroll professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Payroll Specialist job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1652916 Laureen Lim