HR Executive (Payroll)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 24 March 2017
One of Singapore's leading industrial groups listed on the Singapore Exchange is expanding their HR team and recruiting a HR Executive (Payroll). In this HR Executive role, you will be actively involved in payroll and other HR activities.
About the HR Executive (Payroll) Role:
As a HR Executive, you will be an integral member of the HR team. You will report to the Assistant HR Manager and focus on payroll duties and other HR activities.
- Responsible for payroll processing - 260 headcount in Singapore
- Computation of salaries and allowances, OT payment, year-end bonuses, claims, reimbursement and other benefits
- Monthly preparation & submission of CPF
- Monthly preparation of reports
- Other HR Generalist Activities: C&B, L&D, recruitment etc.
To succeed in this HR Executive (Payroll) role, you will need to demonstrate integrity, fairness and professionalism at all times. You would also be required to be detailed-minded and good with numbers.
- Degree/Diploma in related discipline
- About one to two years' payroll experience would be an added advantage
- HR generalists are welcome
- Proficient in Prosoft or Easypay would be a plus
- Detailed oriented with good work attitude
The successful HR personnel will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward in an established organisation, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay