Senior Regional HRBP
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 20 January 2017
A leading pharmaceutical MNC is looking for a Senior Regional HRBP based in Singapore to join their fast-paced, demanding and high engagement company.
About the Senior Regional HRBP role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, the Senior Regional HRBP will provide HR consultancy to the Regional Business Heads and deliver HR plan ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- Deliver HR Support to Business Heads and drive performance culture by developing leadership behaviours
- Implement global HR processes into local organisation and translate where needed to local needs
- Lead HR transformation initiatives and change management
- Partner with Local HRBPs and Country HR Directors to execute regional HR programs
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 12 years of HR Business Partnering experience in a matrix organisational structure.
- Business partnering experience dealing Business Heads
- Experience working closely with COE and Shared Services
- Proven agent of change, with strong appreciation of business challenges
- Experience handling business transformations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
This international pharmaceutical company offers a great opportunity for a Senior Regional HR Business Partner to work and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in Singapore.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take up a new challenge, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand