Country HR Director
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 19 January 2017
A leading international Manufacturing company is looking for a Country HR Director in Singapore to join their fast-paced, demanding and high engagement company.
About the Country HR Director Role:
You will be responsible for all local HR services including but not limited to employee relations, compensation and benefits, HR initiatives and programs.
- Partner with the business stakeholders and advise them on issues related to employee relations, HR policies and processes
- Prepare and manage all HR reports are deliver on a timely manner accurately
- Lead the local HR strategy in line with the regional initiatives
- Business Partner and provide support to regional business leaders based in Singapore
To succeed in this role, you should have 10 years' experience in a HR leading position in an international company.
- A qualified degree and/or professional qualification in HR Management with at least 10 years' relevant HR work experience in a multicultural environment
- Experience handling factories and dealing with local unions
- Strong business partnering skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communications skills
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand