Regional HR Business Partner
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 17 January 2017
A world leading Oil & Gas company is recruiting a HR Business Partner in Singapore to join their team. In this HRBP role, you will be actively involved in Singapore and the region's HR activities.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
As a HR Business Partner, you will be an integral member of the HR team. You will report to the HR Manager ASEAN and support regional Talent Acquisition and other HR activities.
- Support HR Manager by driving resourcing and talent interventions
- Guide and coordinate the recruitment plans to secure required internal and external talent across regions
- Support key HR process i.e. D&I, Talent Management, Performance Management
- Facilitate the performance management and talent management processes to ensure alignment with business/individual results
- Build and sustain a strong partnership with the business partners and advise and support the managers to define, develop and implement the respective HR People Plan and strategies
- Lead the engagement, facilitation and effective implementation of HR processes, procedures and tools to ensure smooth operations of HR services
- Execute talent acquisition strategies / programs, manpower planning and recruitment, onboarding and induction processes to meet the business needs
To succeed in the Regional HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business managers across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- About 8-10 years of Regional HR Talent Acquisition / Generalist experience in MNCs preferred
- Experience in or as a minimum strong exposure to e-sourcing, Talent & Learning, Organisational Change
- Experience of working within a highly matrixed environment and across several countries
- High levels of motivation
The successful HR personnel will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, talented, and ambitious HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner role is for you! You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay