Salary SGD36000 - SGD48000 per annum
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 10 January 2017
A leading Education company is seeking a HR Executive to provide first level HR support around HR administration, ensuring a high level of customer service via accurate and error free execution.
About the HR Executive Role:
The HR Executive is responsible for providing administrative support and coordination for the full spectrum of HR, supporting the school’s Human Resources team.
• Review incoming job applications and forward to appropriate hiring manager
• Provide assistance in the recruitment process from interview co-ordination, reference checks, background check, offer letters and induction
• Responsible for obtaining and filing relevant supporting documentations such as identity cards, passports, certifications and qualifications, for submission and filing
• Responsible for work pass applications, renewals and cancellations
• Monitoring the probation process and confirmation of employment
• Coordination of the relocation process for overseas hired teachers including reviewing & approving quotation from the shipping companies and approving flights claims
• Coordinate with real estate agents on the housing loan assistance process for overseas hired teachers
Compensation and Benefit Administration
• Overall in-charge of the monthly payroll process with outsourced vendor
• Handle staff e-leave including new employee set up, change of leave approvers, filing of supporting documents, tracking of leave records and general enquiries
• Settle NS Make-up claims process with outsourced vendor
• Administration and managing the government paid leave claims process
• Maintenance and documentation of relevant personnel files.
• Updating of the HR documents and spreadsheets – employee database, insurance database, etc
• Co-ordination of annual contract review for employees
• Administration of health insurance matters for employees, e.g. enrolments and terminations.
To succeed in this HR Executive role, you should have at least three years' experience in a HR generalist role, including payroll management.
• Experience in HRIS implementation is preferred
• Sound working knowledge of Singapore employment laws and regulations
• Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Mandarin is desirable to interact with Mandarin speaking clients
• Excellent IT skills with good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR Executive with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan