Regional HR Manager
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 21 November 2016
A world leading FMCG/Healthcare company is looking for a Regional HR Manger in Singapore to join their fast-paced, complex and high engagement company. As the Regional HR Manager, you will be handling the full spectrum of HR including succession planning, talent management, payroll and budget management, change management, assisting with regional manpower planning and budgeting as well as supporting in compensation and benefits.
About the Regional HR Manager role:
This role is accountable for budget and policy recommendations and medium term planning. You will direct a variety of HR related programmes to ensure that the organisation's current and future HR requirements are met and that employees are recruited, managed, organised, trained, evaluated and rewarded in accordance with organisational HR Strategy.
- Review HR policies and procedures and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures in line with business needs and in accordance with local labour legislation and make possible recommendations for the other markets
- Manage and review of monthly, yearly and ad hoc HR management reports, functional and statutory surveys for all business units
- Look into the enhancement of existing welfare programs & employee relation activities to enhance the relationship between management and staff
- Maintain associate personnel files, ensuring documents and manuals are kept current, accurate, confidential and in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Covering regional counterparts including Malaysia & Hong Kong
To succeed as the Regional HR Manager, you will need to have 7 to 10 years HR generalist experience, ideally with 4 years’ experience in a managerial capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business or Business Administration
- Strong understanding of the change management and transformation, C&B and acquisition process
- Regional experience in acquisition/ hiring practices is preferred
- Work experience preferably in retail, FMCG or hospitality
- Good knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
- Experience in Prosoft and experience in HRIS feasibility studies and implementation
- Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills to professionally handle frequent interactions with senior management
- Able to converse in Mandarin to communicate effectively with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
A leading and trusted integrative health and wellness company with a unique heritage in Chinese Medicine, this company is at the forefront of adopting modern and scientific approaches in the production and retailing of natural health and wellness products - with the aim of keeping Chinese Medicine relevant as a part of mainstream healthcare and modern lifestyle.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan