Senior HR Business Partner
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 11 November 2016
A leading education organisation is looking for a strategic and hands-on Business Partner to support their leaders in Singapore.
About the Senior HR Business Partner role:
The Senior HR Business Partner provides leadership and influence of people management agendas and actively supports discussions and leverages best practices ensuring key projects and ensuring core HR practices are accurately delivered.
- Facilitates the leadership team to bring the best solutions for the school and staff
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with the leadership team and key stakeholders
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in relation to people management
- Implements HR initiatives and acts as a trusted adviser to guide and support staff and the leadership team, providing high level people management and development support
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks and improve practices; reviews and challenges the organisational structure and proposes changes
- Leads and supports the managers with performance reviews, salary reviews and works with the leadership team and HR to ensure salary revisions are aligned within roles and policies
To succeed as the Senior HR Business Partner, you should have 8 to 10 years progressive experience as a Senior HR Business Partner in Asia Pacific.
- Supervisory experience
- Degree in HR related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in education industry/school environment is an advantage
- Effective communication skills, verbally and in writing, to all levels of staff and management
- High level exposure and experience in using HRIS systems
- Demonstrates the highest level of ethical behaviour
This international educational organisation provides all their employees with attractive benefits, fast, fun, dynamic work environment and exciting growth opportunities.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand