Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 23 November 2016
A leading retail company is looking for a HR Manager in Singapore to join their fast-paced, demanding and high engagement company.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you must have strong people management and analytical skills. You will be a business partner supporting the business units.
- Lead team to ensure the needs and objectives of the business are met
- Manage the payroll team to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Review, develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Review and improve HR information system and processes
- Involve in the annual performance management exercise
- Involve in the annual budgeting process as well as audit process
- Involve in the review of all insurance policies
- Involve in HR & admin related projects
To succeed in this role, you will need to be knowledgeable with labour legislation and human resource industry practice.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of proven track record in human resource with 5 years at managerial level
- Experience in HR software systems or applications
- Resourceful, self-driven and meticulous with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to converse in Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts and translate documents in Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Power point
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan