Salary SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 26 October 2016
A world leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a HR Manager in Singapore to join their fast-paced, complex and high engagement company.
About the HR Manager Role:
This is a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle human resources support to the organisation. You will be reporting to the Human Resource Director and have 2 executives reporting to you.
HR Operational Support
- Manage end-to-end quality HR operational support throughout an employee’s life cycle, including pre-onboarding, onboarding, probation confirmation and off-boarding activities
- Oversee payroll and benefits administration and other operational support
- Subject matter expert for HR operations queries and re-direct client groups to appropriate sources for query resolution or escalate to next level
- Develop relevant local HR policies and procedures to address local specificities and regulation requirements
Expatriate Management & Relocation
- Liaise with global mobility team for assignees expatriated to and from Singapore
- Manage and oversee expatriate-related administration and relocation activities
- Provide advice to hiring managers for internal transfers, mobility and expat issues in a timely and effective manner
HR System & Data Management
- Collaborate with Regional HRIM, IT or vendor to address issues concerning system implementation, modification and user interface concerns to ensure system readiness for deployment
- Collaborate and support local / regional HRBP and the business
- Proactively engage key stakeholders to identify continuous improvement opportunities and drive operational effectiveness and consistency in policies and practices
The ideal HR Manager will have deep knowledge of talent management and recruitment process, employment laws and regulations and other areas.
- Degree holder, with post-graduate Diploma in HR
- More than 8 years' HR experience, with 5 years' managerial experience, preferably from the Media, FMCG or related global MNC
- User knowledge of HRIM system such as SAP
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English and Mandarin, in order to communicate with Mandarin-speaking key stakeholders and translate documents for them
This is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people they serve throughout the continuum of care. With a presence in more than 100 countries and industrial sites in more than 40 countries, their industrial network, know-how and teams deliver health solutions to millions of individuals with high quality and maximum safety, regardless wherever they are manufactured.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward this is the role for you. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan