Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 18 October 2016
A world leading FMCG company is looking for a regional HRBP in Singapore to join their fast-paced, complex and high engagement company.
About the HRBP role:
This is a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle of human resources support to the organisation. The primary responsibility of this role is to build strategic partnerships within the Asia-Pacific business, ensuring that there is close alignment between HR and business.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation and organisational development
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organisational effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- Analyse and interpret various types of employee reports e.g. compensation, job levels, and attrition to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to your key stakeholders
- Participate in global/regional project work as required
To succeed in this HRBP role, you will need more than 8 years' HR experience, with 5 years' business partnering experience, preferably within the FMCG industry.
- Degree holder, with post-graduate Diploma in HR
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep knowledge of talent management/recruitment process, employment laws and regulations and other areas
- Self-driven and highly motivated personality
This is a world-renowned organisation with an excellent working culture.
If you are a talented and focused HRBP professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward this is the role for you.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand