HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ilse Clement (R22110398)
Job Ref 1915890/001
Date posted 19 March 2023singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-21 2023-04-18 education-and-training Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting, newly created HR Business Partner job has just become available within the educational industry in Singapore, a top player in the market. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned HR Business Partner to join a fast-paced and innovative organisation to spearhead various HR initiatives across the business.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end HR functions of the organisation and support the strategic growth plan.
- Manage all aspects of the employee cycle including recruitment and offboarding, and ensure the smooth running of day-to-day HR operations
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, facilitating interviews, reference checks, offer letter and package discussion
- Drive and manage performance management cases within the respective client groups
- Work closely with leaders for HR projects and procedures relevant to the needs of the different departments
- Be involved in ad hoc projects
To succeed in this role, you must have a qualified degree in human resources, or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four years of HR generalist/business partner experience
- Hands-on recruitment experience is essential
- HRIS platform knowledge is preferred
- Proficient with Singapore Employment Law
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion including strong customer service ethos
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive HR generalist with a can-do attitude, this HR Business Partner role is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further on this new opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023A leading FMCG firm has an HR Executive (nine-month contract) job for an experienced candidate. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading FMCG firm has a Talent Development Specialist (one-year contract) job for an experienced candidate to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 March 2023An exciting regional Compensation and Benefits Specialist job has become available at a globally renowned banking and financial services company, based in Singapore