Salary SGD11000 - SGD12000 per month + AWS + Variable Bonus + Allowance
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Job Ref 1912950/001
Date posted 11 March 2023singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-14 2023-04-10 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 11000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Global Fortune 500 company from the FMCG industry is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their established brand. This job is responsible for all aspects of the HR function on both operational and strategic level to achieve business objectives. Attractive remuneration package along with transport allowance and other benefits will be provided.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be part of the Singapore management group and will play a critical role in driving and developing HR initiatives, strategies and manage HR policies along with end to end operational functions effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and spearhead the implementation of plans and programmes of employee compensation and benefits that provide a competitive level of remuneration across all employees based on high performance
- Administer and coordinate programmes for several business functional areas, such as day-to-day administration of policies and programmes covering recruitment, retention, termination, personnel records and long-term staffing strategies
- Work hand in hand with HODs to ensure performance and talent management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development
- Lead talent review/calibration and implement business unit succession planning and talent management plans that support business goals
- Establish and maintain effective win–win working relationships with employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and cooperation
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others in line with these values
- Enhance and maintain excellent working relationship with the trade unions and their representatives
- Be responsible for the recruitment of all headcounts in the market and to develop, plan and execute talent acquisition strategy and resourcing, workforce plan in support of business requirements and the organisation's staffing objectives, and manage all resourcing vendors
- Manage the total rewards policies and ensure it is aligned with the corporate remuneration policy that ensures competitiveness, equity, maximises tax efficiency and employee choice
- Implement and oversee the administration of expatriate remuneration in ensuring efficient and consistent processes in line with company worldwide policy
- Create sales schemes in cooperation with other business parties
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must be hands-on in the end-to-end HR generalist scope and supporting multiple business units in a multinational organisation is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in HR management or related fields, with 10 years of experience in human resources (preferably as a HR business partner)
- Experience working in an MNC environment ideally from the FMCG or retail industry, with exposure to industrial relations or change management is an advantage
- Experience in the use of systems of job evaluation, compensation and benefit management and C&B surveys tools, along with working knowledge of GLOBE SAP HR solutions and HR KPI measurements
- Exposure to CoE processes e.g. talent management, learning and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits
- Background in performance management, people development and coaching experience topped with strong knowledge in employment law and labour regulations
- Good communication and people management skills, topped with technical skills in reporting and PowerPoint
- Conceptual knowledge to develop C&B strategy and policies and to translate them into effective action plans which are in line with the corporate guidelines
The successful HR Manager will join a brand that is extremely well known in the FMCG industry. This organisation offers a great work environment and career growth based on high performance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further about this new opportunity.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 March 2023A People & Culture Manager job has become available at a fast-growing company specialising in baby products.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 March 2023A leading engineering company is seeking a high-calibre Senior HR Manager. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 March 2023A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager, Rewards (Three-years contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.