HR Business Partner (APAC)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvinder Singh (R22105647)
Job Ref 1890820/001
Date posted 09 January 2023singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-01-09 2023-02-08 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading retail brand is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on a HR Business Partner (APAC) job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
About the HR Business Partner (APAC) Role:
In this business critical role, you will support the HR Business Partner Lead by covering the end-to-end HR due diligence as well as HR Operations and Strategy.
- Implement and develop HR strategies aligned with the overall business strategy
- Review HR practices/policies/processes and make the necessary improvements and recommendation
- Improve relationships, increase productivity and retention by working closely with the management team
- Improve employee relations by addressing demands and grievances
- Plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives which includes but not limited to employee relations, talent acquisition and retention, compensation, and benefits, learning and development, performance management, succession planning and industrial relations
To succeed in this HR Business Partner (APAC) role, you must have a keen understanding of the full spectrum of the HR functions and have strong project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related majors
- Strong HR Business Partnering experience within the Retail, Hospitality and FMCG sector. Regional experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of employee relations and employment law/regulations
- Motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with a team-player’s mindset
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The successful HR Business Partner (APAC) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Business Partner (APAC) role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105647 Parvinder Singh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023A world-leading manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre HR Manager. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 January 2023A world-leading manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an HR Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.