Regional HR Business Partner
Salary SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Deanna Lim (R1552021)
Job Ref 1728620/001
Date posted 08 September 2022singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-09-08 2022-10-08 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms operating in the business-to-business (B2B) services industry. Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this is a role for a HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will drive the people agenda for the Southeast Asia region in alignment with overall business goals. You will also be a key consultative advisor to resolve HR related matters in partnership with the SEA management team.
- Work closely with leaders and country heads across the SEA region to deliver HR programmes and initiatives, build a high-performance culture, lead employee engagement, drive diversity and inclusion strategies and implement reward and recognition incentives
- Review and align reward and benefits to drive desired performance and behaviours
- Identify training needs and partner with the regional training and development team to contribute towards the development of global HR programmes
- Support the performance management cycle, probation, appraisal, objective setting and improvement plans (including performance coaching and disciplinary matters)
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Provide regular HR guidance and support leaders with comprehensive guidance on HR policy and statutory obligations such as immigration, flexible working, etc.
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department and report on HR metrics (turnover, headcount, mobility insights, etc.) quarterly to senior management
To succeed in this Regional HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced, hands-on and agile environment. You will also possess a good understanding of HR functions and have strong communications skills to co-operatively engage with senior and international business stakeholders.
- At least five years of proven work experience as an HR Business Partner, preferably with experience in a B2B companies
- Excellent communications, presentation and stakeholder management skills to drive HR projects and regional initiatives seamlessly
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail for HR metrics and analytics
- Ability to develop and implement HR strategies in alignment to business and HR goals
This leading global firm in the business-to-business (B2B) services industry has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive, determined and results-oriented HR leader, this Regional HR Business Partner role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552021 Deanna Lim