Regional HR Business Partner
Salary SGD13000 - SGD15000 per month + Variable bonus
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Job Ref 1847210/001
Date posted 07 September 2022singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-09-07 2022-10-07 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 13000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional HR Business Partner job has just become available at a global pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned HR Business Partner to join a fast paced and innovative organisation to spearhead various HR initiatives across the business. This role will also give the right candidate the opportunity to relocate to other regions based on performance and growth plans.
About the Regional HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the senior stakeholders in areas of talent management, performance and capability agenda across the APAC region.
- Lead talent planning through regional talent and succession reviews, change management of new talent approach across people leaders, drive leadership and L&D programs in line with the business and talent development needs
- Spearhead future talent development programs in identifying early talents to meet needs of business and individuals, in line with promoting the organisations capability and credibility
- Be responsible for the talent data for APAC critical roles, enabling data led talent decisions and actions through having talent KPIs
- Leverage best practices internally and externally in bringing innovative methods and trends that enable leaders to fully engage their people to improve organisational performance
- Ensure talent and workforce planning initiatives and measures are best in class, meaningful and realistic
- Support APAC on annual performance and reward cycle, as well as other key HR initiatives
- Lead regional HR projects and act as APAC point of contact for global projects in areas of transformation, acquisitions, implementation
To succeed in this Regional HR Business Partner role, you must have experience working in a fast paced and matrix organisation across different countries. You will need to possess in-depth experience in implementing HR strategies by understanding the business needs.
- Qualified degree with a minimum of eight years' continuous experience in the HR field with significant experience in talent management, organisational behaviour, employee experience, compensation and benefits and change management
- Experience supporting other regions within APAC is essential for this role
- Highly analytical and data driven as you will be the data champion
- HR professional with vast experience from the FMCG, pharmaceutical, or technology industry is ideal for this role
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint presentation and highly organised and meticulous
- Project management experience and solution oriented, with the ability to engaged with senior stakeholders
- Candidates open to relocate within APAC are preferred
This company is a top leader in their industry and have demonstrated exceptional growth and development. With this growth comes a growing and complex organisation in need of a strategic and dynamic business partner who will be able to drive initiatives and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
If you are determined and want to progress in a multinational matrix environment that encourages flexibility for their employees, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional HR Business Partner role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further on this new opportunity.