Deputy Director, HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Deanna Lim (R1552021)
Job Ref 1759600/001
Date posted 02 August 2022singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 public-sector-and-housing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Deputy Director, HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition job has become available in the government and public sector. This is a lead role responsible for overseeing the corporate function and will be based in Singapore.
About the Deputy Director, HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Role:
This role is essential to the HR function and will work in close partnership with key stakeholders in the organisation to enable effective HR processes in line with overall organisational goals and strategic initiatives.
- Oversee a team of HR professionals and coach and guide them on HR business partnering and talent acquisition activities
- Develop and lead all strategic talent acquisition plans to attract and retain talents
- Provide consultative advice to the stakeholders relating to HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management
- Work with COE teams and stakeholders in the delivery of key HR projects including policy and process reviews, manpower planning, performance management and promotional exercises
- Review HR policies, standard operating procedures and processes regularly to ensure keep abreast with industry and HR best practices
- Provide guidance and coach managers to handle employee grievances, conduct and discipline
To succeed in the Deputy Director, HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Role, you will need to possess strong leadership capabilities and be able to work well in a matrix organisation.
- Degree in human resource management or relevant qualifications
- At least 10 years of HR work experience in recruitment or business partner role, with three years of supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and able to worked in a matrix stakeholder environment
The successful Deputy Director, HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition, will join a firm with an established presence. You will be able to experience challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and wish to advance your career, this Deputy Director, HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552021 Deanna Lim
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022A newly created Candidate Acquisition Manager position has just become available at one of the largest and most prominent global investment bank in Singapore (Central). This is an excellent opportunity to spearhead the early careers recruitment program across the APAC region.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 03 August 2022A leading international logistics company is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an APAC Reward and Performance Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Learning and Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager (HR Policy) (three-year contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.