HR Business Partner (L&D)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Parvinder Singh (R22105647)
Job Ref 1830650/001
Date posted 25 July 2022singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-07-25 2022-08-24 retail Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading retail brand is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an HR Business Partner (L&D) job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
About the HR Business Partner (L&D) Role:
In this business critical role, you will need to manage the learning and development (L&D) function of the company. You will need experience in developing and executing L&D and People development strategies.
- With reference to the global L&D direction, develop and implement long term continuous learning strategy in line with the skill set, competence, and mindset needs
- Establish strong relationships with business leaders to align the L&D goals and objectives
- Support, coach, and nurture leaders in driving a learning mindset across teams
- Guide and support facilitators and trainers in the sales market to deliver qualitative way of working on training and workshops
- Formulate and monitor KPIs, training budgets and calendar
- Design, source, select and implement internal and external training solutions to support team development and growth
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions and initiatives
- Identify and bridge capability gaps
To succeed in this HR Business Partner (L&D) role, you must have excellent communication skills and possess a strong understanding of L&D concepts.
- At least five years' relevant experience in leading learning, growth, and people development in an MNC
- Experience working in an executional, cross functional role collaborating with multiple teams across different geographies
- Excellent internal drive, results driven and a keen learner
- Effective and inspiring communicator, clear and convincing
The successful HR Business Partner (L&D) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner (L&D) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105647 Parvinder Singh
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting HR Generalist job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devices firms in the world.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Assistant Manager, Shared Services (Three-Year Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 July 2022An exciting HR Generalist role has just become available at one of the most respected investment firm.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022A Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract) job has become available at a leading global bank.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Senior L&D Manager (three-year contract) job. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.