Senior HR Manager (HR Policy)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nicole Chan (R2198620)
Job Ref 1830140/001
Date posted 21 July 2022singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-07-21 2022-08-20 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager (HR Policy) (three-year contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
About the Senior HR Manager (HR Policy) (three-year contract) Role:
Your key responsibility will be focusing on the partnership with business units, reviewing and writing of HR policies, developing HR strategies, and participating in strategic HR projects to achieve work harmony, productivity, and progress towards organisational goals and objectives.
- Perform the role of an HR business partner including recruitment, salary recommendations, employee relations, grievance handling, staff engagement and advisory services on HR policies and procedures
- Coach and guide stakeholders in people and performance management
- Work closely with the line managers to assess their business needs for manpower deployment and partner with them to develop and deploy preventive measures
- Review, write and promulgate HR policies and be involved in the review and development of HR strategies
- Participate in strategic organisational or HR projects and take up a lead role in driving some of the projects
To succeed in this Senior HR Manager (HR Policy) (three-year contract) role, you must have the ability to review and write policy and have good knowledge of current and emerging trends in HR sustainability and the implementation of HR sustainability projects.
- Qualified bachelor's degree with a minimum of eight years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, and analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong in business partnering to manage a business unit comprising professionals in diverse fields
- Good knowledge of Singapore employment laws and regulations, market practices and general business environment
- Good knowledge and experience in enterprise risk management, business continuity and safety and health matters within an HR context
- Experience in conceptualising and implementing HR strategic plans and initiatives, and knowledge of current and emerging trends in HR sustainability and the implementation of HR sustainability projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP system
This professional institute is one of the top leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are a driven and determined individual who seeks to be part of a growing organisation, this Senior HR Manager (HR Policy) (three-year contract) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2198620 Nicole Chan
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022A newly created Candidate Acquisition Manager position has just become available at one of the largest and most prominent global investment bank in Singapore (Central). This is an excellent opportunity to spearhead the early careers recruitment program across the APAC region.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 03 August 2022A leading international logistics company is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an APAC Reward and Performance Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 August 2022A Deputy Director, HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition job has become available in the government and public sector. This is a lead role responsible for overseeing the corporate function and will be based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Learning and Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.