HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Joanne Wooi (R1878846)
Job Ref 1819780/001
Date posted 13 July 2022singapore human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-07-14 2022-08-12 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
About the HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract) Role:
This role is responsible for providing HR generalist and operational support for the business in Asia and will report to the Director, Human Resources in London. You will provide both strategic and practical human resources consulting advice, hands-on operational support, and coordination across the client base. In conjunction with global HR partners, you will also work on recruiting and compensation matters, as well as diversity and inclusion efforts. To be successful in this role you will enjoy working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, you will need to work collaboratively and proactively with other members of the global team on cross-functional projects.
- Serve as a coach and liaison between employees and management on general human resources consulting matters
- Understand the pulse on the ground and proactively identify and manage people related issues
- Manage HR operations for the region including, but not limited to, employment contracts, payroll, benefits, health and safety, facilities, immigration, global mobility, and work with the global corporate services team
- Provide generalist support for annual processes
- Handle employee relations and performance management matters
- Help develop and implement strategies for building and retaining a diverse workforce
- Provide support and guidance around organisational change and redesign
- Partner with recruiter and managers to develop and implement recruiting strategies, which will also include interviewing candidates and reviewing offer letters
- Participate on project teams and/or play a lead role on various HR projects
- Deliver HR inductions
- Deal with general queries in the HR inbox for the client base
- Facilitate learning and development
- Help develop and implement strategies to increase employee engagement across our offices in Asia
To succeed in this HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract) role, you will need to have solid knowledge of various HR disciplines.
- At least three years of progressive human resources experience
- Solid knowledge of various HR disciplines – diversity, compensation, employee relations, performance management, talent management, staffing, and organisational effectiveness
This is a leading global alternative investment firm and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. The firm also offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices.
If you are driven, determined and want to progress in the corporate actions discipline, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1878846 Joanne Wooi
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Learning and Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022A newly created Candidate Acquisition Manager position has just become available at one of the largest and most prominent global investment bank in Singapore (Central). This is an excellent opportunity to spearhead the early careers recruitment program across the APAC region.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 03 August 2022A leading international logistics company is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an APAC Reward and Performance Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.