Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Katie Bradley (R1987971)
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HRBP job has become available at a leading FMCG company in Singapore.
About the HRBP Role:
Reporting to the Global Head of HR, the HRBP will work closely with the divisional heads across the SEA region to drive meaningful HR strategies and apply HR solutions to key business challenges.
- Serve as a strategic partner, determining workforce needs, competency gaps and driving staffing plan/retention
- Advise and assist in recruitment, selection and orientation process
- Manage the introduction of new or revised policies to the region, ensuring local operations and managers are supported and equipped
- Facilitate evaluation and development of HR capacity and infrastructure at the regional and local levels
- Support annual performance management and talent management process
- Deliver critical training to employees, managers and teams
To succeed in this role, you must have at least seven year's solid experience as an HRBP in APAC.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above)
- Working knowledge of various functions of HR including staffing, recruitment, employee relations, C&B planning, performance management and L&D
- Persuasive and engaging communication style
- Experience solving complex issues through analysis
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities under minimal supervision
The company is a widely recognised FMCG company. Employees are empowered by the company's values and passion to contribute to the business.
The successful HRBP can look forward to working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented organisation which is constantly breaking new ground globally.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987971 Katie Bradley