HR Director (APAC)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A critical HR Director (APAC) job opportunity has just arisen at a global chemicals company based in Singapore.
About the HR Director (APAC) Role:
Reporting to the GM of APAC Business and CHRO, you will be responsible for developing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and leading the entire spectrum of human resources. You will be leading a team of 14 HRs in the region with six direct reports.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR activities, including supervising local HR teams, recruiting, talent succession planning, workforce stabilisation, compliance, designing employee compensation and benefits plans, and training for employee development in the Asia Pacific region
- Provide business solutions support and services to executive leaders focused on organisational effectiveness, change leadership, coaching and employee relations
- Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
- Ensure work efficiency and drive productivity to ensure timely delivery of HR services to internal and external stakeholders
- Countries covered: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Australia and New Zealand
To succeed in this HR Director (APAC) role, you will need to have at least 10 years' experience in a regional HR scope.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business related discipline
- Proactive with high initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on
- Regional HR experience is essential
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The successful HR Director will join an international company that is a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this HR Director (APAC) job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay