HR Business Partner Manager
Salary Plus variable bonus
Consultant Katie Bradley (R1987971)
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 aerospace Singapore SG SGD 7500 10500 10500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner Manager job has just been made available at a leading Aerospace company.
About the HR Business Partner Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be the employee advocate and trusted advisor on HR matters for business units (BU), serving as the primary point of contact between the BUs and HR Centres of Expertise (CoE). This role also champions and drives HR initiatives in alignment with the overall HR strategy.
- Drive BU's HR activities: strategic workforce planning, recruitment, org design, change management, performance management, people development, succession planning, hi-po development, off-boarding, compliance with HR policies
- Ensure all HR activities at BU level are aligned and in compliance with HR policies
- Set and provide feedback on the business perspective to contribute to policy and procedural development within the HR COEs
- Manage and cultivate HR Business Partner relationship with BUs and overseas stations
- Coach HRBPs in carrying out their accountability and provide guidance as requested by HRBPs
To succeed in this HR Business Partner Manager job, you will need to have a minimum of 10 - 15 years' experience as a HRBP leading a team as well as experience in developing and executing engagement strategy between business units and HR.
- Tertiary qualification in HR and/or a general degree
- Strong leadership qualities and people management skills, proactive and self driven
- Good critical thinking skills and problem solving ability
- Strong change management capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Good understanding of business and keen appreciation of HR domain
This company is a leading aerospace company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to expand their skills set in talent management.
If you are a hands on and hardworking individual and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, this HR Business Partner Manager role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987971 Katie Bradley