APAC HR Manager/Director
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore Singapore SG SGD 150000 210000 210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC HR Manager/Director role based in Singapore has just become available at a established mining company. You will be tasked to provide strategic advice and to ensure the smooth running of HR operations.
About the APAC HR Manager/Director Role:
In this role, you will cover Singapore, Korea, India and the manufacturing team in China.
- Execute efficient and effective delivery of HR operations, including but not limited to compensation and benefits, talent management, talent sourcing and retention, learning and development, business partnering, performance management, etc.
- Work positively with the business and functional leaders to play a consultative role on all HR related matters
- Act as the HR business partner to provide advice to management and line managers on employee engagement to achieve the company’s operational and strategic objectives
- Engage the respective HR functions on the consolidation of monthly activities and headcount reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure work efficiency and drive productivity to ensure timely delivery of HR services to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this APAC HR Manager/Director role, you must have relevant regional experience as a HR practitioner.
- Degree in Business or relevant discipline
- About 10 years' relevant regional HR experience
- Good understanding of the China labour market and regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and driven
The successful APAC HR Manager/Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay