HR Business Partner Asia Pacific
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 marketing Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global professional services company is recruiting for a HR Business Partner Asia Pacific to support their business, particularly on strategic projects in Asia.
About the HR Business Partner Asia Pacific Role
Reporting to the Global VP of HR, the HR Business Partner Asia Pacific will work closely with the VP of Asia to drive meaningful HR strategies and initiatives across diverse and complex markets.
- Serve as a strategic partner, determining workforce needs, competency gaps and driving staffing plan/retention
- Manage employee relations, including acting as an impartial mediator in disciplinary procedures, conducting formal investigations, and ensuring fairness
- Advise and assist in recruitment, selection and orientation process
- Manage introduction of new or revised policies to the region, ensuring local operations and managers are supported and equipped
- Facilitate evaluation and development of HR capacity and infrastructure at the regional and local levels
- Support annual performance management and talent management process
- Deliver critical training to employees, managers and teams
To succeed in the role, you must have 8 - 10 years' solid experience as a people generalist/HR Business Partner in APAC.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or above)
- Working knowledge of various functions of HR including staffing, recruitment, employee relations, C&B planning, performance management and L&D
- Persuasive and engaging communication style
- Strong EQ, able to handle complex ER issues
- Experience solving complex issues through analysis
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities under minimal supervision
The company is a widely recognised research and services company, known for its drive to give back to society and environment. Employees are empowered by the company's values and passion to contribute to the business that directly benefits to the community.
The successful candidate can look forward to working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented organisation which is constantly breaking new ground globally.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng