HRBP (12 months contract, renewable)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HRBP (12 months contract, renewable) job has just become available at a global organisation located in the West. This job will be a 1-year contract position which is highly convertible or renewable, based on your performance and business needs.
About the HRBP (12 months contract, renewable) Role:
In this job as the HRBP, you will be responsible for providing generalist HR support and solutions across a variety of HR initiatives, transformation, projects and change management across SEA.
- Provide HRBP support in Singapore and Greater Asia in recruitment, training and development, employee engagement and employee relations matters
- Ensure deployment, training related to the company's global HR System (workday) and support the HR process owner in deploying automated and digitalised processes
- Support multiple HR projects to deploy best practice, solutions, potential M&A activity
- Deployment of talent processes in accordance with business needs including talent and learning road-maps, align with global learning strategy and policies
- Design, promote and deploy cost effective HR policies and processes relating to attraction, recruitment, internal mobility, on-boarding, employee referral programs and social media where relevant
- Collaborate closely COE team and regional counterparts across SEA
To succeed in this HRBP job, you will need to have an strategic, agile and positive mindset to adapt to an ever changing environment effectively and quickly.
- A recognised degree with a minimum of five years of solid HR experience in operations, business partnering competencies, HR project and change management
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, agile and complex environment
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, along with excellent communication skills
- Ideally immediately available or candidates within short notice, open to contract employment
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of an innovate global leader in the agriculture industry that operates in over 100 countries. As they are currently going through expansion globally, this role will provide you a platform to implement and spearhead various initiatives and best practices. If you are driven, enjoy being in an innovative and steadily growing organisation, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay