Senior HR Business Partner
Salary SGD180000 - SGD240000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore Singapore SG SGD 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Partnering a very exciting technology firm to recruit for a Senior HR Business Partner. Do reach out to me for a confidential discussion.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
Our client is a highly successful and renowned technology platform firm with a very strong brand and reputation. They are headquartered in Singapore and expanding rapidly across the region. Due to their continued growth in the region, they are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their growing team. Reporting to the HR Head, you will be responsible for being an advocate for HR agenda in Singapore.
- Develop, drive and support HR strategies and activities across the business units; which includes strategic workforce planning, talent management, compliance to policies and legislation's and etc
- Advisor to the management teams; able to understand commercial / business challenges and provide advice or solutions to support business objectives
- Support business unit leaders to identify and upscale employee’s capabilities, which includes high potential development, succession planning, internal mobility / opportunities to drive employee engagement
- Manage and lead the team of HR Business Partners to cultivate good business acumen and ability to support a fast-changing business model
To succeed in the Senior HR Business Partner role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be able to be creative when handling challenges and revamping policies.
- Minimum of 15 years' business partnering experience, coupled with a strong foundation in a matrix organisation
- Strong relationship-building experience, able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Resilience, focus on execution with a focus on quality
- Thrive on autonomy and self-motivation; must be a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment
- Highly proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work
This multibillion-dollar technology firm that has growing exponentially across the region. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh