Head of HR
Salary SGD150000 - SGD215000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 150000 215000 215000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading global bank is recruiting for a Head of HR to work with an excellent team of senior management and forward thinking culture.
About the Head of HR Role:
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of HR will provide strategic HR leadership to the business to align the people strategy with the business strategy and drive the implementation of people processes to enable business performance.
- work with the management team in driving and spearheading changes to the organisation
- ensure that the business has the people and organisational capabilities to support the business growth objectives through the provision of strategic customer focused HR solutions
- responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Human Resources function including talent management, talent acquisition, rewards and recognition, learning and development, employee relations
To succeed in the role, you must have the ability to engage the senior leaders on a strategic level.
- Ten years' HR business partnering experience, preferably gained from financial services sector
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment legislation, particularly within the financial services sector
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills, to be able to partner senior stakeholders in Singapore and Global HQ
- Ability to communicate complex principles effectively at all levels within the organization
- thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment and who works well in time critical situations
The company has an established successful track record worldwide and this will be an excellent opportunity for a HR leader to be part of their growing footprints in the region.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng