HR Business Partner (Professional Services)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 media 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting HR Business Partner role has just become available in a global professional services company.
About the HR Business Partner role:
As a HR Business Partner, you will be an integral member of both your internal customer team and the HR team, acting as the primary link between the two parties. Implements and collaborates with the site business managers to ensure HR deliverables are met and enable HR solutions to meet business needs.
- Partner business managers in the identification, development and implementation of people & HR programs
- Improve effectiveness of managers by providing support and guidance (eg: performance management & calibration, mobility and transfer management)
- Highlight key organisational trends and issues through metrics, process analysis and other methods to determine potential human resources issues
- Support workforce management
To succeed in this role, you should have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Six to eight years' strong HR Business Partnering experience preferably in professional services / media or advertising related industry
- Well rounded capability across full HR spectrum (Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Rewards & Recognition, Performance & Talent Management, Succession Planning)
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills to work with teams and individuals at all levels within the organisation
The successful HR Business Partner will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay