HR Business Partner
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 oil-and-gas 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available in a established industrial company. The company is looking for the right talent to join the organisation.
About the HR Business Partner role:
As a HR Business Partner, you will be an integral member of both your internal customer team and the HR team, acting as the primary link between the two parties. Implements and collaborates with the site business managers to ensure HR deliverables are met and enable HR solutions to meet business needs.
- Partner site business managers in the identification, development and implementation of people & HR programs
- Highlight key organisational trends and issues through metrics, process analysis and other methods to determine potential human resources issues
- Improve effectiveness of managers by providing support and guidance (eg: performance management & calibration, mobility and transfer management)
- Collaborate with site to administer site engagement activities
- Other HR duties include: Talent Acquisition, Learning & development, employee life cycle etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have a Bachelor's degree.
- Eight to 10 years' HR Business Partnering/Generalist experience
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills to work with teams and individuals at all levels within the organisation
- Hands on, can do attitude, go-getter, high initiative
The successful HR Business Partner will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay