Regional HR Business Partner
Salary SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 180000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Our client is a highly successful and renowned e-commerce firm with a very strong brand and reputation. On the back of continued growth in the region, the need has arisen to hire a Regional HR Business Partner for their International markets.
About the Regional HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the CHRO, you will be responsible for all HR matters for the international business. You will be partnering the regional business leaders based in Singapore and will be the driving force to expand the business across the region.
- You will be an advocate for HR projects such as employee engagement, performance management, talent management, etc
- Partner the senior business in a consultative and advisory manner, driving the regional HR agenda in line with the business and your global HR colleagues
- Build a cohesive and collaborative regional HR team, driving performance, ensuring an aligned approach and excellent standard of HR service delivery across the board.
To succeed in the Regional HR Business Partner role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be able to be creative when handling challenges and revamping policies.
- Minimum of 10 years' business partnering experience, coupled with a strong foundation in an matrix organisation
- Strong relationship-building experience, able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Resilience, focus on execution with a focus on quality
- Thrive on autonomy and self-motivation; must be a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural work environment
- Highly proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work
This growing and dynamic E-commerce business is currently at the stage of building its new group headquarters in Singapore. With over 4,000 employees in the region, it is growing every year and is about to embark on its next stage of aggressive regional growth. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh