Regional HR Director
Salary SGD200000 - SGD250000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Regional HR Director to drive HR initiatives to support their strong growth in the region.
About the HR Director role:
Reporting to the Regional MD, you will manage a team of HR and will work closely with in-country managers and senior management to conceptualise HR strategies to support the year-on-year growth.
- Provide business solutions support and services to executive leaders focused on Organisational Effectiveness, Change Leadership, Coaching and Employee Relations
- Develops organisational strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendation to the organisation's strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resource objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Facilitate effective people strategy development discussions with leaders and help them identify organisational issues/opportunities and set plans for their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Develop and contribute to the creation and development of metrics to determine the success and impact of organisational development and change projects
- Develop and manage a competitive edge for employee compensation strategy
To succeed in the role, you must have a proven track record in HR business partnering capacity in a Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry.
- College/University degree in a relevant field of study (Business Administration / Human Resources / Organisational Development and Design)
- 10 - 12 years' experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area
- At least five years' Director experience with regional coverage
- Experience in Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industry
- Team leading experience
- Willing to get their hands dirty and be strong in operational processes
The company has proven to be a market leader in their area of expertise. Their strong values and innovation direction have led to a strong year on year performance consistently for the past few years.
If you are a high performing HR professional who has a strong Pharmaceutical or Healthcare background to play a visible role in enabling their business, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng