HR Business Partner
Salary SGD90000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leading Medical Device company is recruiting for a HR Business Partner to support their corporate an R&D businesses, while enhancing the HR processes and procedures as their portfolio grows in the region.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, the HR Business Partner will be the go-to person for the stakeholders in Corporate and R&D functions. As their R&D grows in the region, the HRBP will have to work closely to proactively identify any business and/or talent needs and gaps, and provide the necessary directives to support their business.
- Advisor to the business leaders in identifying needs and challenges facing the business, including and not limiting to recruitment, talent management, talent mobility, organisational design, or change management
- Display an analytical approach to identify the external and internal issues and/or trends, provide insightful feedback to the business and constructive solutions to resolve issues
- Collaborate and provide coaching if necessary to drive the necessary HR initiatives or programmes as the business evolves or grows in the region
- Support in various on going HR project implementations across the region
To succeed in the role, you must have a proven track record in HR business partnering, and strong knowledge of APAC.
- Degree holder with at least six years' HR business partnering experience, preferably gained in a multinational company
- Ideally with prior experience in growing companies with the ability to think strategic and be hands on
- Able to work and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin as this cover will need to liaise with China counterparts regularly
- Team player, able to see big picture and results oriented
They are a globally known organisation that has undergone strong growth in recent years. Hence, this is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional with an entrepreneurial attitude to join the business.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng