HR Business Partner
Salary SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 5000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global professional luxury retail company is recruiting for a HR Business Partner to develop and drive HR initiatives and act as a trusted advisor to management team across Singapore.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Working closely with senior leaders and the head of HR, the HR Business Partner will be the go-to person in developing and rolling out HR initiatives beneficial for the commercial activities while, also being the key liaison between the business leaders and centre of excellence.
- Develop, drive and support HR strategies and activities across the business units; which includes strategic workforce planning, talent management, compliance to policies and legislation's and etc across Singapore
- Advisor to the management teams; able to understand commercial / business challenges and provide advice or solutions to support business objectives
- Sourcing and shortlisting candidates by partnering up with line managers to fill new roles
- prepare monthly and annual budgets and forecasts
- Support business unit leaders to identify and upscale employees capabilities, which includes high potential development, succession planning, internal mobility / opportunities to drive employee engagement
- keep all HR records up to date
- all other ad hoc HR administration
To succeed in the HR Business Partner job, you should have a strong track record of commercial HR business partnering, problem solving skills and prior experience in partnering with the business to come up with actionable solutions. If you have a passion for luxury retail including handbags and accessories then you will enjoy the benefits associated with the role.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent
- Three years HR generalist/TA/operations experience
- Analytical mindset; the ability to think creatively to provide HR solutions or strategies to support a growing organisation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; ability to influence and negotiate with management teams
- Team player and mentor, possesses the ability to multitask in a fast moving organisation.
As a global Luxury retail company, this company has proven to have a strong record of providing internal growth and opportunities for its employees.
If you are a talented HR professional looking for a great place to grow and learn, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee