Senior HR Business Partner
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Medical Device company is in the midst of expanding their operations in Singapore and hence, is recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to provide support to the manufacturing and quality operations. Their office is located in the East.
About the Senior HR Business Partner:
Reporting to the HR Director, the Senior HR Business Partner will act as a trusted advisor to the leadership team in their manufacturing facility in Singapore. The Senior HR Business Partner must be able to conceptualise and develop HR initiatives to support the business objectives, and able to be hands on to support the tactical aspect of HR.
- HR Advisor to key business units leaders to identify and resolve critical gaps in business needs, particularly as the Singapore portfolio continues to grow. This includes designing and influencing key HR matters pertaining to the business challenges, and reviewing the current HR processes and policies, challenging status quo and providing the necessary improvements and training to the rest of the HR operations / business partners in the company
- Drive talent management, performance management and succession planning to ensure a strong pipeline of talents in the short and long run, which includes the ability to coach and develop all levels of management through effective feedback processes
- Work closely with the COE team to ensure an effective and engaged workforce through driving impactful HR strategies
To succeed as the Senior HR Business Partner, you must have a strong foundation in HR business partnering skills in a manufacturing setup, and confident to challenge status quo.
- Eight years of relevant HR Business Partnering experience, preferably gained from manufacturing, engineering, industrial or similar set up
- Prior experience to support a growing commercial business unit, including the ability to diagnose problems and provide the necessary solutions to upscale the capability of workforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to partner and influence senior stakeholders on HR matters
The company has proven to be a market leader in their industry and with a strong pipeline of new products, they are poised for expansion. Hence the need for a seasoned HR professional to join the HR team to better provide the necessary guidance to the business.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng