Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-19 not-for-profit-and-charities Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
This Global Environmental NGO is looking for an experienced talent leader to become the next regional HRBP for their Asia region.
About the Regional HRBP Role:
Reporting to the Global VP for HR, you will work alongside the Asia SVP in Singapore to deliver meaningful people strategies across diverse and complex markets.
- Serve as a strategic partner, determining workforce needs, competency gaps and driving staffing plan / retention
- Manage employee relations, including acting as an impartial mediator in disciplinary procedures, conducting formal investigations, and ensuring fairness
- Advise and assist in recruitment, selection & orientation process
- Manage introduction of new or revised policies to the region, ensuring local operations and managers are supported and equipped
- Facilitate evaluation and development of HR capacity and infrastructure at the regional and local levels
- Support annual performance management and talent management process
- Deliver critical training to employees, managers and teams
- Carry our daily HR administrative duties such as updating contracts, generating reports and ensuring compliance with existing legal and government requirements
To succeed in the role, you must have eight to 10 years' experience as solid People Generalist / HR Business Partner in APAC.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above)
- Working knowledge of various functions of HR including staffing, recruitment, employee relations, C&B planning, performance management and L&D
- Persuasive and engaging communication style
- Strong EQ, able to handle complex ER issues
- Experience solving complex issues through analysis
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities under minimal supervision
This organisation attracts candidates who are looking for something ‘more’ in their career. With low levels of attrition, reasonable growth and long tenures, this organisation is mission-driven and lead by passionate people who care about what they do every day. With a growing global team at 1,000 employees worldwide, it’s a relatively large NGO with a strong future and a relevant mission in today’s climate.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin